There are all kinds of respiratory problems that range from seasonal allergies, to colds, to coughs, to congestion, to asthma, to bronchitis and even to pneumonia. Luckily, Mother Nature has provided us with natural ways to soothe and help all kinds of different respiratory problems. There are many varieties of herbs and plants that can naturally aid and support easier breathing. One of the best ways to use these plants is to use their essential oils.
Essential oils are the super concentrated essences of herbs and plants that have been pressed, distilled, or extracted from leaves, bark, resin, or flowers (depending on which plant source it is coming from). These highly concentrated, and very potent oils, then amplify the plants properties to intensify their healing and soothing functions. This is extremely helpful, especially when in regards to the respiratory system.
There are many essential oils that aid in supporting the respiratory system, but through our research we found 6 that seem to work together well to create an all-around respiratory health blend called Inhale. It is effective for seasonal allergy relief, as well as aiding relief from colds, congestion, asthma and more. We have had so many favorable reviews that we want to share what we found to be the top 6 essential oils for the respiratory system.
Top 6 Respiratory Essential Oils
1. Eucalyptus Essential Oil: The Eucalyptus plant is native to Australia and has been used for many years as a remedy for coughs, asthma, croup and bronchitis. The plant is now widely cultivated across the world for its medicinal properties.
2. Rosemary Essential Oil: The Rosemary plant has been used for ages in cooking and medicine. It has many useful properties, including being very useful for sinusitis and whooping cough relief.
3. Peppermint Essential Oil: No list for respiratory oils would be complete without Peppermint. Its qualities for clearing the sinus and breathing passageways are highly noticeable when even just smelling a fresh peppermint sprig. Its smell is invigorating and the essential oil is able to help provide relief for asthma, head colds and much more.
4.Clary Sage Essential Oil: Clary Sage essential oil cools inflammation. It helps to soothe the respiratory tract, especially the throat. This property makes it effective in releasing the pressure in sinus, throat and chest that is caused by inflammation.
5. Cedarwood Essential Oil: Used in Native American Medicine for years, the Cedarwood has properties that are expectorant in nature. This aids in all respiratory ailments that involve excess of mucus, or other unpleasant build up in the sinus and lung area.
6. Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is one of the most versatile herbs and essential oils. It has so many healing properties, and is one of the most commonly used in natural healing. For the respiratory system, it supports soothing of asthma, bronchitis, allergies, and more with its anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties specifically.
The Inhale Respiratory Blend from Ovvio Oils, utilizes each of the healing properties in all these amazing essential oils, in a carefully formulated and balanced way. Read our reviews on Amazon by clicking here, and buy some for yourself today!
There is no reason not to breathe easy, when you use Inhale!